Got Questions? We’ve Got Answers!
Welcome to our FAQ’s page where you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions.
Your SEO rankings needs to be improved so that you can also rank in the top 10. The difference in the methodologies of the SEO services being offered affects your business to great extent. Using proper tools and technologies can really benefit you to a greater extent.
Incorrect usage of the TITLE tag or no TITLE tag content.
Too many occurrences of the same word in a page (spamming).
Missing H1 and H2 heading tag content.
Missing ALT tag content in your graphic links.
No meaningful content in the first 250 characters on each page.
Less than 200 words per page.
Very few pages on your website.
No links from other websites to your website (link popularity).
Also, you should always submit your site to any search directories manually. Please do not use automated submission services.
1. The specific keyword phrases (search terms) that have been targeted.
2. The overall competitiveness of your industry – how many players are there.
3. Whether you are targeting a regional, national, or international market.
4. How well ranking is monitored and the site tweaked over time for SEO improvement.
5. The progress of your reciprocal linking campaign.
6. Number of competitor sites achieving new ranking themselves.